RingCentral Talks SD-WAN, SASE, and Digital Transformation
Digital transformation and SASE — two buzzwords sweeping the industry. Few know them better than the Director of IT Infrastructure at RingCentral, Carlo Curato. Carlo’s team runs the internal network for this leading cloud communication and collaboration company and recently completed an evaluation of SD-WAN and SASE solutions.
He’ll share his insights about those areas, digital transformation, and how a cloud-native company like RingCentral is coping with COVID-19 when he sits down with Dave Greenfield, Cato’s technology evangelist.
Join us and learn about:
- What to keep in mind when building an infrastructure for digital transformation.
- The importance of going cloud-native for legacy enterprises.
- Key considerations when evaluating SD-WAN solutions.
- The operational impact of convergence and visibility.
- His experience using Cato to connect location, cloud resources, and his many remote users.
Carlo Curato is the director of IT infrastructure at RingCentral where he leads a team responsible for maintaining RingCentral’s internal global network.
Dave Greenfield is a veteran of IT industry. He’s spent more than 20 years as an award-winning journalist and independent technology consultant. Today, he serves as a secure networking evangelist for Cato Networks.