The (Nearly) 10 Biggest Mistakes I’ve Seen Manufacturers Make When Evaluating SD-WAN
Manufacturers everywhere are grappling with modernizing their legacy networks. SD-WAN is the logical path but what pitfalls and challenges should you be ready to address when evaluating SD-WAN?
In our next webinar, we’ll bring in one of the world’s foremost experts on SD-WAN evaluation to answer that question, Steve Garson. As the CEO of SD-WAN Experts, Steve has run SD-WAN evaluations for manufacturers across the globe. Together with Dave Greenfield, Cato’s technology evangelist, Steve will discuss the biggest mistakes he seen manufacturers make when evaluating SD-WAN and how to avoid them.
Join us and learn:
- How much of an SD-WAN deployment should be outsourced and how much kept in house?
- The logistical challenges facing factories in remote locations and how to address them.
- The risk of increasing last mile capacity and what steps you need to take to protect yourself.
- Why cloud evaluations must be part of an SD-WAN process even if your company is not yet in the cloud.
- How Cato’s converged SD-WAN and security platform helps manufacturers transform their network.
Steve Garson is the president and founder of SD-WAN Experts. He brings more than a decade of experience helping global enterprises design, source, and implement wide area networks (WANs) with all major SD-WAN providers, MPLS services, and telcos.
Dave Greenfield is a veteran of IT industry. He’s spent more than 20 years as an award-winning journalist and independent technology consultant. Today, he serves as a secure networking evangelist for Cato Networks.